The landscape for protecting workers in wage and hour cases is ever-evolving. Epic Advocacy: Protecting Wages In Litigation & Arbitration covers the hottest wage and hour topics, with a focus on arbitration issues.
- Key Cases & Shifting Grounds in The FLSA
- Understanding & Preparing To Address Unique And Current Defenses Including Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Arbitration Administrators Hear From NELA Lawyers On The Challenges They Face In Arbitration
- All Hope Is Not Lost: Post-Epic Systems Litigation Strategies!
- Wage & Hour Litigation Basics
- Arbitration Case Law Update: Contract Formation & Unconscionability
- Top Ten Practical ESI Pointers For Wage & Hour Lawyers
- Independent Contractors: Day Rates, “Salary” Guarantees, And Employee Status
- Calculating Damages: Views From An Expert And Lawyers
- Effectively Managing, Litigating, And Trying Individual Arbitrations
- Cooperating And Collaborating With Other Plaintiffs’ Counsel In Wage And Hour Cases
- Representing Low-Wage & Immigrant Workers